- Copper-infused ceramic cookware has nonstick and scratch-resistant cooking surface
- Oven safe up to 500-degrees Fahrenheit, PFOA & PFTE-Free
- 10-inch square pan has helper handle and cooks 8 different ways: broil, bake, sauté, fry, steam, braise, deep fry, and roast
- 4-inch high sides prevent splatters
- Red Copper Square Pan 5 Piece Set includes 10-inch square pan, vented tempered glass lid, fry basket, steamer and roaster rack, and recipe guide
The Red Copper square pan is oven safe up to 500-degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to transition from stovetop to oven in one pan. Sear a steak on your stovetop, then bake to your desired degree of doneness-all from the same pan. Less cook time, less mess. Lids are not oven safe. The metal handles on the cookware may become hot, so always exercise caution when using.
Easy to Clean
Thanks to the non-stick coating, there’s no scrapping or scrubbing. Red Copper cookware is easy to clean. For light cooking, you can just wipe the surface with a cloth. Although the Red Copper cookware in this set is dishwasher safe, hand washing with a mild detergent and warm water is recommended. Using abrasive cleaners can harm your Red Copper cookware, so we don’t recommend it.
Safe, Non-Toxic Coating
Have peace of mind while cooking. Red Copper cookware does not contain any PFOAs or PTFEs. These chemicals are normally added to nonstick cookware, but begin to disintegrate at high heats. The coating can flake off into food and become ingested. These harmful chemicals won’t leach into your food. Cook with confidence. Cook with Red Copper.