- Effective Cleaning: 10% faster movement, intelligent navigation, and a Z-shape route clean your floors quickly and efficiently.
- Thorough cleaning: An 11% increase in suction to 2000Pa and automatic Carpet Boost provides the power you need to pull dust and hairs lodged in carpets.
- Long-Lasting Battery: A 100% battery boost to 5200mAh means enough energy to clean up to 2152sqft
- Large Dustbin: A 640ml dustbin stores more debris, meaning it can be emptied less often.
- App and Voice Control: Start/stop cleanups, set suction strength, set schedules, and more in the Mi Home app, or start and stop cleanup using Amazon Alexa. (Note: No separate remote control provided.). Any questions, 9 hours customer service from 20:00-5:00 Eastern Time at 1-831-217-6425.
10% faster*movement, intelligent navigation powered by dual gyroscopes, an OpticEye motion tracking system, and a Z-shape route clean your floors quickly and efficiently.
*Compared with Roborock E2 and E3
An 11% boost* to 2000Pa means powerful maximum suction that easily lifts dust off floors and out of carpets. Automatic Carpet Boost turns suction to maximum when a rug is detected for more effective vacuuming.
*Compared with Roborock E3
A 100% battery boost to 5200mAh means enough energy for 2.5hours of non-stop cleaning, or to clean up to 2152sqft.
A 640ml dustbin stores more debris, meaning it can be emptied less often and cleans in one go.
App and Voice Control
Start/stop cleanups, set suction strength, set schedules, and more in Mi Home APP, or start and stop cleanup using Amazon Alexa.
When cleaning large spaces, E4 will return to the dock, top-up its battery, and continue vacuuming where it left off.
- Optional Mopping
An add-on mopping system, 28% larger than those found on other E series products, is ideal for removing additional fine dust that other vacuums may miss.
*Mopping system is an optional extra for E4 units purchased on Amazon
- 0.8in Climbing
Climb swiftly over room thresholds and onto carpets around the home.
- Cliff Sensors
An array of Cliff Sensors always scan for ledges and steps, preventing accidental falls.
Clear floors of loose cables, i.e., charging cables to avoid more severe tangles.
2.4Ghz Wi-Fi required for the app connection.
No-mop zones not supported.
All comparison data is compared with roborock E2 or E3.
Navigation Mode Inertial Navigation (Electric eye+Dual gyroscope) Battery Capacity 5200mAh Cleaning Area/Time 2152sqft/150mins one charge Dustbin 0.64L Suction 2000Pa Vacuum height 3.55in App features Start/ pause/ stop/ spot cleaning
Monitor the cleaning process
Choose the cleaning mode
Cleaning mode Silent
Climbing ability 0.8in
Package Dimensions 19.2 x 15.9 x 6.2 inches Item Weight 11.18 pounds Manufacturer roborock ASIN B0825NN2FM UNSPSC Code 52140000 Item model number E4 Batteries 1 Lithium-ion batteries required. (included) Customer Reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
Best Sellers Rank #22,916 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
#47 in Robotic Vacuums
Warranty Authentic products from roborock technology co. Ltd enjoys a 1-year warranty.